Here’s the scoop. Battle of the Strands 2014 season is comprised of 4 Live Qualifying rounds and 1 Online Battle round. Las Vegas will be hosting the 2014 semifinals competition. 12 teams will compete for the chance to be one of the 5 teams in the final round. There’s two ways a team can make it.
- 1) 4 Teams will win a live qualifying round.
- 2) 4 Teams will win the Online Battle round.
- 3) Total of 8 US teams will compete with 8 International teams at the Final Battle
HERE’S THE SEMIFINAL DETAILS
– Chosen by Judges
– 4 Spots
– Chosen by Online Votes
– 4 Spots, details below
1) Teams submit videos by July 11
2) Top Videos will be selected by Judges
3) Online voting for public JULY 18-AUG 9
4) Top 4 Teams advance to Semifinals in Las Vegas!
– First spot – highest votes
– Second spot – highest judges score
– Third spot – highest combination of votes and judges score, 50% each
– Fourth spot – second highest score combination of votes and judges score, 50% score